TO: ALL RESIDENTS AT APARTMENTS AT 1220
FROM: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUBJECT: IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
DATE: MARCH 13, 2020
To Our Valued Tenants,
We continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation closely. The health and safety of our Tenants is our top priority. Informed by guidance from federal and state authorities, we are prepared to make real-time decision for the well-being of our Tenants. Our enhanced cleaning program targeting “high touch” surfaces was implemented and will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
We ask that you keep us informed If you have tested positive for COVID19 so that we can assist you in performing disinfectant procedures and communicate the information to the other tenants in the building and the appropriate authorities.
Please continue to follow common-sense guideline for good health and safety which include:
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use of disinfectant wipes and Purell.
- Stay home when feeling sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve.
We encourage you to acquaint yourselves with information about COVID-19, so that you can make informed decisions about how best to protect yourselves and members of our shared community. We recommend the following resources:
- PA Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
- CDC Tools and Resources for Parents: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019ncov/about/prevention–html